Arbuckle Communications, LLC
Internet Installation and Service Technician Full-Time Position Available
Join our Team! Arbuckle Communications, LLC is a locally owned and operated family business in Ardmore, OK. Since 1931, we have provided telecommunications products and services to our customers across Southern Oklahoma. We continue to grow and adapt to the changes in technology and pledge to provide the highest level of customer service and support. Find our company on the web at www.arbucklecomm.com
This position offers a starting hourly wage of $14.00 per hour during the 90 day trial period and allows opportunity for advancement based on individual skills and performance.
Hours would be full-time at 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday starting at 7:00am to 3:00pm. Opportunity for overtime hours would apply with this position. Note: Starting time may also vary depending on the season, but you would not be working Saturdays or Sundays.
The Field Crew Installation and Service Technician position is responsible for the initial set up of high speed Internet service for customers. This position also includes troubleshooting, servicing and repairing Internet service for customers. Further details of duties will be provided to applicants.
Competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision and retirement matching will be offered once employee completes the 90 day trial period. Business cell phone and personal Arbuckle Internet service account offered once employee completes the 90 day trial period.
- Must have a valid drivers license
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to speak clearly, concisely, and communicate effectively in a courteous and professional manner
- Six months experience in telecommunications, electrical, construction or related field preferred
- Keyboarding skills and working knowledge of handheld electronics, including smart phones, laptops, and wireless devices preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds
- Must be able to climb and use ladders comfortably
- Must be able to work in tight spaces, including attics and crawl spaces
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions
CONSTRUCTION, ELECTRICIANS, and CARPENTERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
If you are interested in applying for the position of Field Crew Installation Technician, please send your resume to email@example.com. You can also stop by our office located at 601 A Street SE, Ardmore to fill out an application or bring by a resume.
Disclaimer: Arbuckle Communications, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We are a drug-free work environment.