Arbuckle Communications, Inc. Now Hiring for the position of Field Crew Installation Technician
This is a part-time position that offers an hourly wage of $12.00 during the 90 day trial period and allows opportunity for advancement based on individual skills and performance.
The Field Crew Installation Technician position is responsible for the initial set up of high speed Internet service for customers. This position may include troubleshooting, servicing and repairing Internet service for customers. Further details of duties will be provided to applicants.
CONSTRUCTION, ELECTRICIANS, and CARPENTERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
- Must have a valid drivers license
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to speak clearly, concisely, and communicate effectively in a courteous and professional manner
- Must be able to pull and back a trailer/equipment when driving company van daily
- Six months experience in telecommunications, electrical, construction or related field preferred
- Working knowledge of handheld electronics, including smart phones, ipads, etc. preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds
- Must be able to climb and use ladders comfortably
- Must be able to work in tight spaces, including attics and crawl spaces
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions
Join our Team
Arbuckle Communications, Inc. is a locally owned and operated family business in Ardmore, OK since 1931. Find us on the web at www.arbucklecomm.com.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Field Crew Installation Technician, please send your resume to email@example.com
You can also stop by our office located at 601 A Street SE, Ardmore to fill out an application or bring by a resume.
Once resumes and applications are reviewed, we will begin interviews. You will receive a callback by June 30th if you have been selected.
Arbuckle Communications, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
We are a drug-free work environment.