Arbuckle Communications, LLC
Full-Time Position Available:
Technical Support Specialist & CSR
Arbuckle Communications, LLC is looking for a hard-working, flexible, and talented individual to provide basic to mid-level end-user technical support to our customers. This position requires the ability to diagnose, identify, research, and troubleshoot a variety of issues. Position requires a courteous individual who can provide patient and efficient support. Must be able to exceed customer expectations by providing the highest level of quality customer service.
This position offers an hourly wage ($15.00 to $18.00/hr) based on skills and experience during the 90 day trial period and allows opportunity for growth and advancement based on individual performance. Annual pay is estimated at $35,000 to $40,000 for this starting position. Full-time office hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm (40 hours per week).
The Technical Support Specialist and CSR position is responsible for providing high-quality customer service in office, over the phone, and on-site at customers location. This CSR will be the first line of support for our customers to address service inquiries, billing questions and services, sales for new service, and existing customer issues and troubleshooting. Good communication and teamwork skills are necessary. Must be able to exceed customer expectations. Further details of duties will be provided to applicants.
- Competitive benefits package includes Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Matching Retirement Contributions, and Paid Holidays after the initial 90 day trial period for full-time employees.
- Two full weeks of Vacation PTO and one full week personal/sick PTO will be available upon one year anniversary of employment.
- Personal Arbuckle Internet service account offered after 90 days, if within coverage area.
- Cell phone provided with limited and reasonable use, including data usage for eligible full-time employees after 90 days of employment.
Job Experience & Requirements
- Must have a valid drivers license
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to speak clearly, concisely, and communicate effectively in a courteous and professional manner
- Excellent computer and typing skills
- Excellent customer service experience essential
- Work experience in basic technical support and help desk environment preferred
- Demonstrated ability to function in a non-scripted help desk environment
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Excellent time and task management skills
- Ability to focus and follow-through to the resolution of issues
- Written communications skills to ensure proper recording of all customer interactions and closure of all presented issues as well as prepare accurate, clear, and timely reporting
- Ability to remain patient and ability to maintain composure when speaking with customers
- Ability to visualize problems when helping customers to diagnose issues over the phone
Join our Team- How to Apply
Arbuckle Communications, LLC is locally family owned and operated business in Ardmore, OK since 1931. Find us on the web at www.arbucklecomm.com.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Technical Support Specialist & CSR, please send your resume to email@example.com. You can also stop by our office located at 601 A Street SE, Ardmore to fill out an application or bring by a resume.
Disclaimer: Arbuckle Communications, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We are a drug-free work environment.